Personal information collected by Hannequart Translations
Hannequart Translations may collect:
Device information automatically collected when you visit this website, such as your web browser, IP address, time zone, country, duration of browsing, individual web pages that you view…
Additionally, when you fill in a form through this website, Hannequart Translations may collect:
- your name and surname
- your email address
- your phone number
- your business name
- any personal information included in the documents sent through the form
Purposes of data collection
Data is collected and may be processed for the purposes of:
- operating this website and ensuring the security of its services
- identifying you and communicating with you when you contact Hannequart Translations
- offering the relevant services you requested and providing you with a free quote
- providing answers and updates to your queries
- sending your translations and invoices to your email address
- improving your customer experience
- record, bookkeeping and statistical purposes
- complying with the code of professional conduct
- complying with a legal obligation
Hannequart Translations is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its website visitors.
Data is stored on:
- a password-protected computer
- a professional mailbox
- a contact list, if you have filled in a contact form on this website
Personal data is kept for as long as required for business purposes, and may be retained where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Certified translations will be kept on record for 5 years, and will then either be destroyed securely or irreversibly anonymised.
Hannequart Translations will neither share with nor sell your personal data to any third parties for the purposes of marketing.
Hannequart Translations may disclose your data with third parties where necessary for compliance with a legal obligation.
Your rights under data protection law
1. The right to be informed
2. The right to access
3. The right to rectification
4. The right to erasure
5. The right to restrict processing
6. The right to object to processing
7. The right to data portability
8. The right to withdraw consent
You may exercise your rights related to your personal information by written notice, using the contact details below.
For more information about our privacy practices or about the processing of your personal data, please contact me at email@example.com.
This website is operated by Catherine Hannequart, owner and founder of Hannequart Translations.
Last updated 14 July 2019